16 avril 2012

New Stuff and City Part

Evolved Jules
I decided to change some part of the bio2/bio3 stories with new areas :
- New starting place (You will start in a building near the original start place and heard the crash between the police car and the truck)
- New interiors
- RC Hotel
- Better Tramway Station
- New Metro (to link with new place)
- New park
- extended Stagla Gas Station, and more...)

New creatures :
- Licker/evolved Licker with/without tongue attack (with the epic decapitation attack :D)
- Hunter Alpha/Sweeper/R (need sound)
- Giant Spiders (Web Spinner, Black Widow, Jumping Maneater)
- Nemesis State II
- Crawling Zombie
- Evolved Jules (you can see him in my wesker walkthoug)
- Birkin G2/G5
- Alligator

Next Creatures :
- Birkin G1/G3 (G3 with 4 arms and ninja techniques xD)
- Crow/Bat
- Jabberwock S3 (Only for parks)
- Mr X 1/2 (Only for my special story cause of his running attacks like the final Tyrant in RE1)
- Plante/Human Plante (Only for parks)
- Anubis
- Hunter Gamma
- Lurker (Only for parks)
- Dogs (may be)
- Crimson Head

Some creatures are just so scary (especially Anubis, Evolved Jules and Jabberwock S3 :D)








7 commentaires:

  1. The new area's look awesome! I've had your mod for about a week, love it. Resident Evil 3 is my favorite of the first three games. Im an experienced modder, I have over a thousand downloads for my two previous mods. Ive always wanted to mod Resident Evil but ive never been able to before. Id like to help if your interested I can show you my work. Ive been modding my copy of your mod just for my own enjoyment. Looking forward to playing the new area's you've added.
    Cheers

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi MontyBrad,
    I would like to say, Resident Evil 3 is also my favourite Resident Evil :D (I finish it again and again and again, and now too i continue playing xD) But for that mod, i won't redone all areas exactly as the game. I've extended many part of the town.
    Good to know you want join the project. For now I work with the last release of bio2 mod made by Fuzetek as an Esm. I will release soon all i done (new areas, new creatures, new rewards etc...)
    Humm if you know a good way to work on with different people, let me know.
    + I'm curious to see what you done :D may be I've already download your mods ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. lol Ive written two messages and unknowingly deleted them when I was trying to send them lol. Third times the charm... I hope :)
    Here's the most recent mod I've been working on, It's a group effort.
    http://youtu.be/zB2r3Gf7Mig
    and here are my first two mods which I did mostly on my own.
    "Bandit Creepy Castle"
    http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37285

    "Chorrol Dungeon"
    http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37272
    Two screenshots from my copy of your mod. Stuff I did just for fun.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/252/screenshot0b.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images
    /585/screenshot3pz.png/
    Sending again... hope it works this time haha :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. lool i have both of your post (thanks gmail =P)
    your work is very impressive. Behind the boulder are just amazing and your other mods are detailed and seems to give a scary sensation especially the Chorrol dungeon.
    You sign today ? :D

    You can follow the non official and official thread of the mod here:
    http://www.vgunetwork.com/forum/14-fallout-3-mod-talk/
    (i forgot to mention it on my blog ^^")

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks :D Yeah, I do like to make things dark and creepy.
    Sure I'll sign today :) I sent you a PM on VGU

    RépondreSupprimer